- 2-3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 chicken or turkey sausage links, cut into small slices
- 1 32oz box reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3 small zucchini, cut into cubes
- 1 bag kale
- 1 14.5oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 15.5oz can cannellini or other white beans, drained and rinsed
- Saute onion and garlic until tender in a large Dutch Oven.
- Add turkey and cook for 5 minutes
- Add broth, zucchini, kale, diced tomatoes, and cannellini beans.
- Bring to a low boil and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook for 30-45 minutes until zucchini is tender
- Calories: 159
- Fat: 9g
- Sat Fat: 2.75g
- Cholesterol: 62.5g
- Sodium: 765mg
- Carbohydrate: 33
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 30g