Are you tired of dieting? Are you confused and overwhelmed by all the conflicting advice on food and nutrition? Do you want to know how to care for yourself in a way that you feel energized and well? Let me help you a discover ways to improve your health with food and movement along with other sustainable ways to take care of yourself in a very personalized way that works for you.
Change can be hard and it’s difficult to know where to begin. That’s where I come in. Let me help you make positive changes to your that will improve your health outcomes and impact your life for the better.
Initial Visit $150 *
Kick Start Program Getting you off to the right start takes more than just one visit. I encourage clients to plan for at least an initial visit (60-90 minutes) with at least 2-3 follow-up visits (45-60 minutes each) to get started. You pay as you go.
If you are overwhelmed by the grocery store and need some guidance, consider my Grocery Store Tour (details below).
- Evaluate and talk about your diet, activity, and health history.
- Assess current habits and talk about how they may be impacting your overall health and well-being.
- Provide examples of what balanced eating looks like.
- Discuss practical ways to incorporate foods that fit with your lifestyle and review your activity level.
- Guide you in making small changes in what you eat to create long term health and wellness.
- Help you set realistic, achievable small change eating, movement, and self-care goals.
Is your spouse or a friend motivated to make changes too? It always helps to have a supportive partner on board. Spouses or friends get 50% off initial and follow up visits. For an additional $75 you both can get started on a healthy path.
Follow Up Visit – 45-60 minutes $75 *
- Continued support, accountability, and information.
- Review previously set goals, identify challenges and find manageable solutions.
- Plan new strategies and new small change goals to work on.
- Provide feedback and answer questions, etc.
- Follow up visits also available by phone.
Couples follow up visit is an additional $25.
I also check in and provide support via text or email in the weeks between visits to help keep you on track and focused on your goals.
Grocery Store Tour $100
With over 40,000 products in the grocery store, shopping can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be! Let me take the stress away by taking you on your own private tour. Aisle by aisle, I will help you to make better food choices, show you how to read labels, introduce new ingredients, pick out healthy on-the-go options, answer your food and nutrition questions along the way and provide grocery shopping and meal planning tips. The grocery store tour lasts about an hour and a half. Feel free to bring additional family members or a friend along at no extra cost.
Aisle-by-Aisle Grocery Shopping Guide $50
Rather take the DIY approach to shopping? I also offer an in-depth shopping guide with tips on what to look for in the grocery store and a list of specific brands to choose in each food category.
Important Insurance and Payment Information
*I do not file for insurance, but highly recommend you contact your insurance company to see what they will cover in regards to nutrition services. With so many changes happening with health care and more and more preventive type services being covered your nutrition visits might very well be covered.
* Have a Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account through your health insurance provider? You likely can use that to pay for your sessions. Check with your insurance provider. You will likely just need a prescription from your doctor stating a medical diagnosis (ie. hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity) that would be helped by seeing a Registered Dietitian.
* All major credit cards accepted via Square.