Are you confused and overwhelmed by all the conflicting advice on food and nutrition?
Do you want to know how to care for yourself in a way that makes you feel energized and well without dieting?
Feeding yourself and caring for your body doesn’t have to be stressful. Let me help you discover ways to improve your health with food and movement along with other sustainable ways to take care of yourself in a very personalized way that works for you.
I work with clients to assess not only what they are eating but how and why. Health is about so much more than nutrition, so I also help clients in changing habits around movement, sleep, stress, and self-care.
Changing habits doesn’t happen overnight. Getting you off to the right start takes more than just one visit. I encourage clients to plan for at least an initial visit (60-90 minutes) with at least 2-3 follow-up visits (60 minutes each) to get started. You pay as you go.
Initial Visit $150
What to Expect:
- 60-90 minutes
- Evaluate and talk about your diet, activity, and health history.
- Assess current habits and talk about how they may be impacting your overall health and well-being.
- Discuss practical ways to incorporate foods that fit with your lifestyle and review your activity level.
- Guide you in making beginning to make small changes in your behaviors to create long term health and wellness.
- Help you set realistic, achievable small change eating, movement, and self-care goals.
Is your spouse or a friend motivated to make changes too? It always helps to have a supportive partner on board. Spouses or friends get 50% off initial and follow up visits. For an additional $75 you both can get started on a healthy path with a plan tailored to each of you.
Follow Up Visit $85
What to Expect:
- 55 minutes
- Review previously set goals, identify challenges and find manageable solutions.
- Continued support, accountability, and information.
- Plan new strategies and new small change goals to work on.
- Provide feedback and answer questions, etc.
I also check in and provide support via text or email in the weeks between visits to help keep you on track and focused on your goals.
Grocery Store Tour $100
With over 40,000 products in the grocery store, shopping can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be! Let me take the stress away by taking you on your own private tour. Aisle by aisle, I will help you to make better food choices, show you how to read labels, introduce new ingredients, pick out healthy on-the-go options, answer your food and nutrition questions along the way and provide grocery shopping and meal planning tips. The grocery store tour lasts about an hour and a half. Feel free to bring additional family members or a friend along at no extra cost.
Aisle-by-Aisle Grocery Shopping Guide $50
Rather take the DIY approach to shopping? I also offer an in-depth shopping guide with tips on what to look for in the grocery store and a list of specific brands to choose in each food category.
Important Insurance and Payment Information
*I do not file for insurance, but highly recommend you contact your insurance company to see what they will cover in regards to nutrition services. With so many changes happening with health care and more and more preventive type services being covered your nutrition visits might very well be covered.
* Have a Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account through your health insurance provider? You likely can use that to pay for your sessions. Check with your insurance provider. You will likely just need a prescription from your doctor stating a medical diagnosis (ie. hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity) that would be helped by seeing a Registered Dietitian.
* All major credit cards accepted via PayPal or Venmo or directly via Stripe.
Change can be hard, and it is difficult to know where to begin, especially when we are looking to make changes around food and movement and other habits. That’s where I come in. Let me help you make positive changes that will improve your health and enhance your life.