Would you like to break out of the holiday binge/New Year’s restrict cycle and develop a new way to relate to food and your body?
My next live online 12 week small group Intuitive Eating course will be starting soon and I would love to have you join me. Read on to find out more. If you are interested email me at email@example.com.
Do any of these ring true for you?
- Have you tried so many diets you’ve lost count, only to end up right back where you started?
- Do you jump from one diet to the next trying to find the one “perfect” plan?
- Does the simple act of eating and feeding yourself feel like a struggle and stress you out?
- Do you eat emotionally and often feeling out of control with food – maybe now more than ever?
- Do you struggle with body image and acceptance of your body as it is right now, today?
- Have you heard or read about Intuitive Eating, but aren’t quite sure what it is or simply don’t know how to put it into practice in your own life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this course is the right place to start to find some peace with food, eating, and your body and move towards becoming an Intuitive Eater.
Intuitive Eating, The “Un-Diet”
Intuitive Eating is an evidence based approach that provides a different way of thinking about food, our bodies, and our health. It is a process that helps us let go of the myth of dieting (which leads to deprivation, rebellion, and rebound weight gain). It means learning to trust your body and its signals and honoring your physical, mental, and emotional health. It is about normalizing and healing your relationship with food.
Intuitive Eating takes the focus off of the scale and rules and restrictions and puts it on health-promoting behaviors, improving body image, and finding peace, enjoyment, and satisfaction with food. It is a self-care framework based on ten principles that teaches a different approach to
In This Course You Will Learn:
- Why diets fail you, you don’t fail at them.
- How to eat in a way that is nourishing, enjoyable, and satisfying.
- To let go of unhelpful thoughts about food and eating.
- How to stop counting calories, grams, macros, or points and just eat.
- How to resist the lure of diets and diet culture and stop yo-yo dieting once and for all.
- To become more mindful and recognize hunger and fullness signals.
- To eat previously forbidden foods (cookies, ice cream, candy) without feeling guilty and out of control.
- How to recognize and honor your emotions and learn other ways to cope.
- To develop ways to treat your body with respect, gratitude, kindness, and appreciation.
- To begin to find confidence in your amazing body, regardless of the number on the scale.
- How to incorporate movement in a joyful way.
Course Schedule & Content
- Week 1: Introduction to Intuitive Eating
- Week 2: Reject the Diet Mentality
- Week 3: Honor Your Hunger
- Week 4: Make Peace with Food
- Week 5: Challenge the Food Police
- Week 6: Discover the Satisfaction Factor
- Week 7: Feel Your Fullness
- Week 8: Cope with Your Emotions with Kindness
- Week 9: Respect Your Body
- Week 10: Movement – Feel the Difference
- Week 11: Honor Your Health with Gentle Nutrition
- Week 12: Course Wrap Up
Intuitive Eating Essentials Online Course Details:
- 12 hour and a half small group live interactive online sessions via Zoom meeting once a week on Mondays.
- All classes recorded and made available to you in case you miss one.
- Post session “Putting It Into Practice” email with handouts and articles to help you put the principles of Intuitive Eating into practice in your day to day life.
- Private Facebook group for extra support from me and your classmates throughout the course.
- Have a friend or relative that might like to do the course with you? Both sign up and each get $15 off. (Installment payments not valid with this discount.)